Terms & Conditions
for Mrs. Doubtfire’s Supervised Contact Programme
1. Supervised Contact is a service provided by the Agency to provide your child/children a visit between non-residential parents, grandparents and residential parents. To ensure the child/children’s physical and emotional safety and for the purpose of complying with court orders to supervise the visiting parent.
2. A copy of the Court Order or Written Agreement between the parties must be given to the Supervisor. We can also proceed with instruction from both party’s solicitors.
3. Both Parties will each pay an Agency Supervised Contact set-up fee direct to the Agency. This is to be accompanied by a copy of this document and signed. The fee may be paid by Direct Debit into the Agency Bank Account, by Cash, by Postal Order, all in advance of the first contact visit. The Agency Supervised Contact set-up fee is to cover the cost of sourcing detail and instruction from solicitors and parents and setting up the service between the parties.
4. The Agency charges a fee to source and brief a supervisor.
5. If your regular Supervisor (fee having been paid) is not available due to illness, or personal circumstances the Agency can be contacted to provide a relief supervisor for the day however a new booking fee is to be paid.
6. Requests for a different Supervisor will incur the booking fee each time to source and brief her.
7. The weekly $10 Agency Communication fee, after the set up and first visit, is for our ongoing communications with solicitors, supervisors and parents.
8. All information provided to Mrs. Doubtfire and her Supervisors will be treated in strict confidence.
9.Mrs. Doubtfire requires Five working days to endeavour to provide a Supervisor and for a visit to commence. No guarantees of availability will be given.
Mrs Doubtfire is under no obligation to respond to all requests.
10. Contact may take place virtually anywhere (except public swimming pools) and at most times, subject to the availability of a Supervisor, and in accordance with the Court Orders or the Agreement, or both parents.
11. Your Supervisor will phone you 24 hours prior to the visit to introduce herself, discuss concerns and requirements relating to medications, dietary needs, clothes for the children.
12. Only matters relating to the Court Orders will be discussed with each parent, if necessary.
13. Phone calls and emails to Mrs. Doubtfire are available during office hours.
9 a.m. – 5 p.m .Monday to Friday and are included in our Administration Fee.
A charge will apply for additional weekend and or after hours service, phone calls and emails to Mrs. Doubtfire. Excessive calls and emails will incur fees and the party incurring the costs agrees to pay for them.
14. Changes to the arrangements are to be made through your relevant Legal Representative or in writing to Mrs. Doubtfire at least three working days in advance of the contact visit.
15. A report will be written by the Supervisor. Charges apply if any party requires a copy.